How this all got started!
The short version: I attended college at the American Academy of Art in Chicago (not the Art Institute - totally different lol! ;)) and graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts with a focus in Watercolor Painting! I know - SUPER specific! I loved every second of college and that's where I learned of my second passion in Photography! I took a Film Photography class and learned all of the basics and the rest is history!!
I've evolved my photography over years of learning and have really zoned in on finding my passion in Boudoir Photography! I still love photographing my current clientele of families - and newborns are a close second favorite - but Boudoir Photography holds a special place in my heart and really fills my cup up!! Check out my Boudoir tab!
• I LOVE dogs! (couldn't you tell?!)
• I LOVE food!! (I could live off of pizza and potatoes!)
• I love music! (I can play piano and french horn)
• The hubby and I go to the gym at least 5 days a week!
• Naps are my absolute favorite!
• I'm a night owl (I'm talking 3am most nights!!)
• I'm a Hype Girl to the MAX! I love seeing others win and making people feel confident and amazing about themselves!
• I have to eat Gluten Free (thanks to migraines..)
• I can't believe I run a business! I still have to pinch myself! <3
• I *way* over-use the exclamation mark, if you couldn't already tell! lol ;)
Do we have anything in common?!